I am smitten with buffalo plaid. It exudes fall, warmth, and classic. And when used in the right design element, or in a surprising silhouette, it makes my heart jump a bit-- can you relate? I love how a pattern so eclectically vintage is currently embraced by modern home design and fashion trends. And I am loving this LOFT jacket I splurged on for fall. Keep watch, LOFT has sales ALL the time. I was lucky to snag this wool coat for 60 percent off. Now for a bit of buffalo plaid color translation and inspiration.
all photo sources found HERE
And stay tuned! There is a giveaway (or two) RIGHT around the corner!
You may even get to snag some of your very own buffalo plaid fashion if you win.
Get excited!!!







You are so adorable...I think you look stunning!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's the plaid :)
Deleteumm.. yes. PLAID is always RAD. you are tooo cute! I mean it. I love you in your cute coat!
ReplyDeleteBeth, thank you, you are too sweet! And agreed. Plaid just works.
Deletei love that coat! i don't think i own any buffalo plaid...how sad is that?! thanks for the inspirational images. did have a green buffalo plaid bed spread in college 10 years ago...does that mean i was uncool or ahead of the times? ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhere does the term "Buffalo" for plaid come from? Does it have to do with Buffalo, NY; home of the Buffalo Sabres? Just curious!!
ReplyDeleteI love you blog so much
ReplyDeletesaludos desde Chile