I've made it a hobby of sorts to collect postcards during our travels. A lover of snail mail and the art of keeping in touch the old-fashioned way, most of the postcards I buy will be sent off with glimpses into the adventures we had while on our trip to friends all over the states. A few of the postcards end up in a book where I keep other stubs and maps from our travels--all binded up and ready to be flipped through.
On the note of postcards and letter writing, you might like the latest article I wrote for Darling Magazine, Tips for the Intentional Long Distance Friendship. If you've ever lived far apart from your other half, you will most likely be able to relate and contimplate "...a few simple yet powerful things we as women can do to be a better friend. A more intentional friend. A friend that is still not perfect but more aware of others. And in the end, a friend that is cultivating long distance relationships that are just so darn important." You can read the article in full, over here.

I've loved keeping up with your travels on Instagram and can't wait to see more photos and hear about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you enjoyed my photos! It was quite the adventure. If you ever go to MachuPichu and want tips, I'm your girl!
Delete