sandals // anthropologie (similar here) bag // gift from my mom
Oh warm nights! YES. They are finally here. And to think that last weekend we saw over a foot of snow. Oh, Colorado, you are teaching this California girl what Spring is all about. This weekend was an amazing 80 degrees and to celebrate, I wore tank tops, linen shorts, cotton skirts, and even a big floppy hat while out in the yard pulling the never ending weeds. Sunday night we cleaned up and went out on a double date for some serious Mexican food and margaritas with our cousins. We managed to squeeze in these style shots literally as I walked out the front door. Oh yeah, this is the front door of our house! Which I am going to be painting this summer! Speaking of, this peplum top is a metaphor for how my heart longs for the vibrant hot days of summer. The back detail might be my favorite part, but of course we forgot to photograph that (don't you worry though, the peep hole back detail is shown off pretty great right here.) I hope your weekend was refreshing. Happy Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.