Blog Archive

8/19/12

In the Kitchen.


I am making it a goal to spend more time in the kitchen. When truly examining my heart, I can honestly say that cooking is not my strong suite and equally not a strong desire of mine. I would much rather have something quick so that I have more time to swim, read, blog, be outdoors, paint, thrift, and watch How I Met Your Mother. A bowl of greek yogurt, some apples, and a side of sugar snap peas? Yes! That is a perfect meal! Well, it is in my mind but not for the rest of our home. SO. Here I am putting it in print. I am going to cook more, and cook well, and make it fun! And how fun is my kitchen already? An elephant apron hook, I love you in German, yummy smelling soap & lotion duo, encouraging magnets, tiny art prints, and my favorite red, teal, and yellow. Now all I need is more pans on the stove, more aromas in the air, more foods being prepped, and more flavors being tasted. How do you get motivated to cook in your little kitchen? Even during the busiest of weeks? Any design elements that make your kitchen a particular happy place to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.