11/5/12

Bon Voyage for Winter.

photo source
We are enjoying the last stretch of warm days before the snow arrives. Luckily, cold days in Denver are still paired with sunshine-- and that I am thankful for. You may have noticed my lack of new material on the blog over the past month. Part of that lack is due to my need to get outdoors, be with Matt, and spend time cultivating friendships. Another part of that is related to my heart-- the layers beneath, and seeking the Lord. Just as there is summer, fall, winter and spring, there are also seasons in life. Currently, I am going through a season of needing to simplify and step back from a few things. One of those things being Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up.  So as I am signing off for a bit, know this isn't goodbye, its only just see you in a little while.

You can still catch me writing and sharing projects over at Darling Magazine. I am excited to say that I will be contributing on a more regular basis under The Hostess, so definitely be checking in to read what myself and other women are writing about--over here.
xo,
Lauren


4 comments:

  1. Excited for you to have a nice winter break—and also really glad that you're still writing for Darling :) Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! Even though I won't be blogging, I will still be an avid reader of my faves, yours included ;)

      Delete
  2. You are right about the sun shining all winter in Colorado! I miss that!
    Hope you get some needed rest and I'm looking forward to catching your writings for The Hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to miss my morning reads, thank you for taking the time to write your blog, it was fun. Enjoy your winter LT, love you , Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.