11/21/12

Thanksgiving with a side of DIY.

Hi friends! I know I said I wouldn't be on here until Spring, BUT had to let you know of the Fallen Leaves Wreath over at Darling Magazine that I contributed. You can read the article in full under The Hostess--over here. (You may remember my inspiration for the wreath HERE). In less than five hours I am on a plane headed straight West. California here I come! I have not been back to see my friends and family since before this blog was even created...crazy, right? It is way past due. I hope you enjoy your time giving thanks with loved ones!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower by the way :)
    Ashli
    http://thegrayhouseontheleft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashli! Thank you! Let me know if you end up making one! Handmade holidays are always my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful wreath! You are so creative! I always wish that I have more of a crafty side and could do things like that but they always turn out so ugly when I do. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie! So glad you found my blog and that you love the wreath. Thank you for your sweet compliments! I am on a little blog break for a bit, but you can catch me writing over at Darling Magazine (www.darlingmagazine.org). xo, Lauren

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.