Blog Archive

8/9/12

Thoughts for Thursday: Bookstore Inspiration.

The Tattered Cover, Denver's Gem of a Bookstore.
If you take a book worm to Denver, she's going to want to find a bookstore. If you take her to a bookstore, she'll walk the aisles for hours until her feet are tired. And if her feet are tired, she's going to want to plop down into a comfy chair. Once she plops in her comfy chair, she'll notice the fabric, the worn in feel, the beauty. She'll be reminded of her love for old and vintage. And when reminded of this, she'll want to find a book filled with pages of things past. And when looking at book with antiques and pickers' treasures, she'll want to bring these into her home. And when she thinks of her home and design, she'll want to read Flea Market Chic. And as she reads this book, in her comfy chair, she'll feel inspired. And when she feels inspired, she feels the sky's the limit. And when the sky's the limit, anything is possible for this book worm girl in Denver.

What inspires you today?

4 comments:

  1. I am inspired today by your lovely writings. I am also at this moment experiencing joy in the fact that I was able to exercise today and I feel great. Nice to be able to say. Hope you are feeling better. I love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you were able to exercise! The simple things in life, right? Also, thank you for always being so supportive of this little blog of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing brings a smile to face, thanks LT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing is like a warm cup of tea. Sometimes it just sooths the soul. Thank you Nancy for always being so encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.