There is a tiny little strip of wall between the bedrooms in our home. Sometimes the tiniest strip of wall is the hardest to decorate. I never could decide on what to hang. Leave it blank? Add some flare? A cluster of photographs? A mirror? A strip of polaroids? One single geometric piece of art? Or two? Or three? After much thought, and after cleaning out my closet and happening upon a wooden hanger, I played around with this unconventional art display. I love that there is the option to change out the print at my liking. And I also love the mix of wood and silver with the vintage print. I think this is a great way to display children's art. Especially if at their level, they can change it out themselves! {You may have seen this photo awhile back on instagram. Yes, you can follow me there!}
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(131)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Journal Idea | Exploring your City
- {Guest Post} Beth's Up-Cycled Glass Bottles.
- Hand Painted Vans: Dalmatian Hearts.
- Matryoshka Dolled up Pumpkin.
- {Dot in the City Question of the Week} Community a...
- {Thoughts for Thursday} Dear future 80 year old me.
- Repurposing Frames. Tray Chic.
- Fabric & Threads: Paisley, Cords, and Polkadots
- Vibrant Florals.
- My Downtown Work Day.
- Color {and taste} Translation: Pumpkins!
- {From the Archives} You are lovely, and don't you ...
- How to Camp the Rockies.
- Clothing hanger art display.
- 'Round the Campfire Necessities.
- Color Translation: Blue Skies
- Lovely Locks Summer Round Up.
- Pearls Poppies PICKERS.
-
▼
September
(18)
9/9/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great choice! I love the thrifted print too :) I have an old hanger I'm saving for this and have been looking for just the right print for it!
ReplyDelete