9/14/12

Vibrant Florals.

1 | 2

I hope these floral prints cheer you up the same way they do for me. This falls in the category of my weekly design crush. Even though autumn and winter are coming up, a bright vibrant spring print is still and will always be a favorite of mine, no matter the season. I love bringing the outdoors in, in any design element. And these prints definitely do that and more. You can almost smell the flowers looking at these prints. What are your thoughts on vibrant florals? (Also, I love that the first photograph is actually a little girls room. How sophisticated! You hardly notice the girly toys in the bottom left, because the floral print is jut THAT STUNNING!)
We have plans of DIY this weekend. I feel like its been ages. So stay tuned! I cannot wait to share with you the things I have been just aching to get to. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for vibrant florals in my own home, but I do love looking at photos and seeing how they're used. I can't wait to see what your DIY of the weekend is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are already half way through the weekend and we opted to bike ride rather than diy...eek..but i still am hoping to share!

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.