9/13/12

My Downtown Work Day.

Work work work. So thankful for a job I love. Week two in my new position down for the count! Here are some snapshots of my daily downtown day. If I'm unable to blog, at least you can see I'm alive and well! What's not captured via photo are the moments where I am so busy running all about at the two schools I work at. But you all know what that is like, running about that is. Also not photographed are the moments I spend in the classrooms, with children so curious about their world, exploring and navigating their independence, and teachers so passionate about their work and the children they spend each day with.
my Starbucks wifi use looks like this
my early mornings look like this
What is it that you love about the work you do every day?
xo,Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.