I am all about dressing with ease. Perhaps that is why a large portion of my wardrobe is dresses. Boom, Pow! Slip one item on and--done! So when I saw an ever so easy and clever styling tip from Natalie's instagram, I was instantly loving it. Simply an oversized tee with a center knot! I love the look with a high wasted skirt or over a dress, to add a bit of laid back comfort. The vintage v-neck tees from Old Navy are my all time favorite, mostly because they are ridiculously soft, shades of heather, and affordable (and ladies, right now you can buy two for $7.50).
In celebration for St.Patty's day, and the little bit of Irish blood I got from my Grandma Pat, this middle knotted style is my go to today, with a very green pencil skirt. How would you style this center knotted inspiration from thoughts by natalie?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(227)
-
▼
March
(14)
- He is Risen
- Cat Eyes, a Mirror, and Dresses
- Insta Challenge Round Up
- 5 more days!
- Folksy Friday
- Anthropologie's Tale of the Table
- Where did all that DIY go, anyways?
- Bikes, Waffles, & Van Gogh
- Darling Magazine | Issue No. 3
- Grace
- Center Knot | inspired by thoughts by natalie.
- Swans and sunny days.
- {Darling Magazine} Thou Art in Rome!
- the Voice
-
▼
March
(14)
3/16/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yay! Glad you tried it—my wardrobe has a whole new life now that I can incorporate big, comfy tees into everyday wear. Looks cute on you!!
ReplyDelete