
Come warmer weather I have plans to be back to this type of business. The business of sawdust, paint drips, and where hands have to coordinate with thoughtful plans and creative ideas. The business of spending weekends and late nights with Matt, building and tinkering. When Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up just started, do it yourself and do it myself was a huge part of what I wrote about. Then I took a bit of a break from that for winter with the promise that one day, should I feel it in my bones, I'd bring it back on this little blog of mine. So heres to picking up from where I left off, and hopefully a new chapter in the realm of diy, home design, vintage meets modern, and other bits of lovely here at Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up--hopefully come May! Hurray!
(and Shelby cannot wait to spend more time in the garage--she obviously loves projects...)


I'm jealous! It hasn't gotten warmer here...in fact we keep getting snow...
ReplyDeleteBut I'm anxious to get some DIY's done in coming months :)