Blog Archive

5/12/13

Mother's Day Weekend


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommas, grandmas (and even aunties and sisters) out there who have stepped into the often thankless yet most rewarding job in existence. Enjoy your day! And for me, even though Colorado makes me miles apart from both my mom and Matt's mom this Sunday, I'll be California bound next Thursday and staying for TEN DAYS! Plenty of time for mother and mother-in-lawquality time, and post Mother's Day celebrating. I'm seeing beaches, patio lounging, and wine.


In this photo: my mom, aunt Alice and Matt's mom (my mama-in-law). All women in my life to celebrate today (and who all love a delicious beverage)! Thanks for for the unconditional love, for me and Matt both, and for "getting us" before we often can ourselves. And also to the handful of women not pictured, who have cared for us just so with a mothering spirit, you know who you are, thank you. You are all truly the best, and we are who we are today because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.