Ankle booties are pretty much my jive these days. A lot of you were wow-ed by the $40 booties I got for a steal last week, and although no longer available online (although check Anthropologie in store, the one I work at has tons of sizes left!) there are a ton of other super cute booties in the same camel leather tone and suede still available at Anthropologie right now. The best thing is that all of these are on sale, and all of sale is an additional 25% off right now! So if you've been waiting for some ankle booties, and saving up, now is the time to snatch up a pair, while this sale is still happening. Let's be honest, its all about the bargain ;)
Moto Booties // 49.95 + 25% off
Lasercut Booties // 99.95 + 25% off
Tilden Booties with zipper // 99.95 + 25% off
James Embroidered Booties // 99.95 + 25% off
There are also a pair of ankle boots that are so similar to the ones I bought in Buenos Aires last year. The texture is almost exactly the same. If I didn't already have more than enough ankle boots to last me awhile, I'd totally get these in the black.


http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=29576287&cm_mmc=Email-_-CustServ2012 I got these!!! Mom
ReplyDeletewow, those are so pretty! like art work!
ReplyDelete