12/27/13

Printstagram Happy

I'm kind of smitten with candid photos. I used to have a polaroid camera that I'd use all throughout high school years, until they discontinued making film for awhile, and it became ridiculously expensive per photo. I still have the polaroid cameras, and still love that instant candid snap of a moment. That's why I like Instagram so much. So this year when I went to make our Christmas cards, I thought I'd try out ordering my Instagrams, and go for a more "polaroid" vibe with the photographs. In the process, I got totally hooked on this company called Printstagram. Have you heard of them? I ordered their Mini Prints, which is a set of 48 individual small prints on thick quality paper. Its such a steal. I ordered just the amount I needed for the cards and had enough of a quantity left over to pick out my favorites from my Instagram feed that I now have started a little collection of in my desk area.
I'm so impressed with this company, especially with the quality of the prints and their customer service. I have been deciding what I am going to order next! There are three really great photographs taken out in Kansas, with the wide open prairie, that Matt truly loves. He keeps on mentioning how he wants them printed. I think I may get a few printed larger, in a set of three or four, that we can hang in the bedroom. ( Or maybe the set of Squares!)
The Mini Prints were just the perfect little touch for our Christmas cards this year. Don't you think?  Have you ordered your Instagrams before? What company did you use? Who would you recommend? I'm completely convinced that I should order my favorite Instagrams bi-yearly ;)

2 comments:

  1. Enya Moran12/28/2013

    Thanks for the post, i have been looking all over for a good business to do this sort of thing. I needed instagram images for a Christmas gift I was making :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren tien12/30/2013

    Prinstagram is seriously so great! I hope you love their prints as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.