
I feel like this blog of mine has often become a place where I share the things I am learning. Those things that I'm stuck on, and can't get over until I write it out. So thank you for sticking with me as I share the massive compiling of my heart, even if it comes out a bit wonky or in the form of long never ending run-on sentences. You may have started reading my blog because of a DIY project or a stream of pretty design photographs, or maybe through the Love Yourself Link Up or just by random stumbling. And if you've been here from the start, you've probably seen a shift in what I write about. A shift to things that I used to be hesitant in writing, like anxiety or faith, but then, when I did put words to paper (or screen), I was provided with more meaning and purpose in my writing than ever before. And so I stuck with it. If you've stuck with it too, which many of you have--you are my encouragement to keep coming back. To keep writing about those things. Thank you for that.
So as 2014 is just a day away, I want to keep up with that momentum in my life. I want to jump into a year of writing with intention, purpose, and meaning. Being real and honest about the things I'm learning, joyfully experiencing, or struggling to grasp. Creating a place where we can openly go through life's seasons together. What do you say? Are you with me?
In January, Nellie Magazine launches, which will be yet another great place to go through life's seasons, and be encouraged to shine brightly in the everyday together, full of intentional living. Mary Beth, Natalie, Anne, Stephanie, and Allie also have inspiring spaces where conversation and inspiration aligns with these very things: truly living and loving the simple things in life.
Here's to a Happy New Year, sweet friends, one full of celebrating the seasons, and living life sharing those things that are true to who we are and what life is teaching us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.