Blog Archive

8/1/12

(Part I) Over the toilet pretty!


There is a huge lack of storage space in our bathroom. When searching for storage options, too pricey yet my taste vs. rickety yet my price was the dilemma. When Matt came to me with his drafting paper in hand and a sketch up of the perfect over the toilet storage unit, I pretty much melted at the thought. Collaboration, a trip to buy wood, a free quart of paint from Ace, and some weekend hours of labor later, and we have the perfect little bathroom storage. You can see what our bathroom looked like before HERE, and stay tuned for Part II of this little project. (OH, and leave a comment if you want the plans/sketch/wood dimensions added in to the detailed post- a.k.a. you are just jumping at the thought that you could build this too, and get a free quart of paint at Ace (Aug. 4th!), and make this shelf for your very own commode. Because if this is the case, I will make sure they are included!).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/29/2012

    I want plans, my sister is going to college and needs more room in her bathroom but cannot hang anything on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, alrighty! I will work on putting together plans for you! Look out for a post this week with photos and how to's to make this over the toilet storage!

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.