

On Sunday, we decided to take a drive to some mountain towns nearby, explore a bit, eat, and escape the heat of the city. Our first stop was Idaho Springs, an old mining town with a charming main street. After store front browsing, enjoying the antique signs and old town feel, and spending some change on homemade carmel corn, we stumbled upon a store that was filled with Irish/celtic chotchkies, yes a little random, but in the back of the store an entire room of antiques was to be found! It was a total diamond in the rough, and I will definitely go back when I am in need of something vintage or a project to work on (the prices were pretty good, surprisingly!). I was so busy looking through everything I only got a couple photos. A coca cola crate with Denver, CO painted on the side, an antique roll top desk, and the vintage wooden chairs hanging from the ceiling were some of my favorites. Also, the hidden suit cases buried under books and clutter were fun to look at, and dream about (I would love to buy/thrift one at some point to make
this). How was your weekend?
 |
| Phone crush. |
 |
Primitive fusbol.
|
 |
| Now collecting treasures/ projects/ thrifted fashion/ home design ideas from readers and fellow bloggers to be included in the next Treasury Edition, No. 3! Email your photos and any details about your finds/ diy tips/ personal stylings, or click here for more info. [Treasury Editions No. 1 / No. 2 ] Can't wait to feature your entries! |
Looks like you cooled off and warmed up your prospective vintage shopping potentials!!! Sounds like a lovely day!
ReplyDelete