Even frugal girls have wish lists. So here is mine. If I were to pick a few things that would fit into the season and my current style, both for wearing and decorating, these are what you'd find me wishing for.
one // Oh this bag! Madewell gets me.
two // West Elm trophy hooks from the New Heritage Collection.
three // Furniture Makeovers (I've flipped through this book so many times I really should just get it at this point...)
four // What's not to love about this Corduroy puffer vest at Anthro? (I shouldn't have tried it on the other day...I really didn't want to take it off!)
five // Patterned headband trio (those prints!)
six // This pillow cover from West Elm (the chartreuse and heathered grey speak for themselves).
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(227)
-
▼
October
(21)
- The Harvest Festival
- An Afternoon Perspective.
- Donate a Bra | Free The Girls
- Creative Space & A Saw Horse Desk
- WEAR | A Dose Of Sunny
- Just Sing
- The Day Before Snowfall
- Jar It Up
- WEAR | A Red Hat for the Alley Cats
- Barbara Bush, John Travolta, Florence Nightingale,...
- Autumn Wishing List
- Oh Football, What I Never Knew
- Autumn Walking
- The Screen In Front Of You And Me
- Meet Megan of Crazybananas
- WEAR | Denver Hardware
- Details
- The Loveliest Things
- In a World Where There Are Octobers
- WEAR | On The Fence
- Nervous / Excited
-
▼
October
(21)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.