10/24/13

WEAR | A Dose Of Sunny

Dress // Anthropologie Sale    Tights // LOFT    Boots // Thrifted
 7 For All Mankind Rain Slick // Marshalls   Lipstick // NARS Red Lizard 

In Denver, they say if you don't like the weather, wait a day. So I waited. I liked the snowfall that showed up last week, but my body (who's been battling a chest cold) likes warm sunshine most. If bright warm sun couldn't cure my cold, bright red lipstick would. I was convinced (and still am). So the weekend better hurry back. I am ready for another dose of sunny, another coat of lipstick, and another non-work day to wear my tattered cowboy boots.

5 comments:

  1. The Goad Abode10/25/2013

    At least you get lots of sun in Denver!
    Such a great look for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary Warlick10/26/2013

    That coat is all kinds of dreamy. I have just recently discovered how lovely Marshals can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary Warlick10/26/2013

    Your coat is all kinds of dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lauren tien10/27/2013

    yes! snow one day and usually sunny the next. its a wonderful thing :)


    and thank you, beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lauren tien10/27/2013

    it was such a great find. Marshalls has stepped it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.