10/17/13

WEAR | A Red Hat for the Alley Cats

Pom Pom Hat // Burton   Polkadot Button Back Blouse // LOFT (similar) 
 High Wasted Skinnies // Madewell    Leather Boots // Steve Madden
We spent the entire afternoon in Boulder last Saturday with Matt's parents. After a day of walking about Pearl Street, swooning over old maps and prints at a really neat shop, lunch at Pizzaria Locale, and surprise early birthday shopping trip to Anthropologie, we had a little down time before cooking in, and spending quality time all together in our home (and making palisade peach oatmeal crisp!)

During the in between, I whisked Matt out to our back alley to take a few photos of the outfit I wore that day. The cold hit a bit later, so Boulder didn't get to see this red hat, but the alley cats did. All twelve of them. (Oh and this hat! So soft and slouchy I cannot even begin to describe. It makes cold weather just feel so good. Invest in a great hat that you love this fall/winter. The ten dollars I spent on this pom pom number? Worth. Every. Penny).

*clothing items purchased when on sale // hat $10 // blouse $15 // denim $30

9 comments:

  1. Ida Hatfield10/17/2013

    You look so comfy and cute in your boots and hat. I love your posts. Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey Hubbell10/17/2013

    One of my favorite color combos styled in such a fun way! Love love LOVE that hat. Oh and I definitely have those awesome boots.. the best brown boots, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agodfashionedlife10/18/2013

    Love your outfit posts, Lauren! That polka dot top looks awesome on you!


    http://agodfashionedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lauren tien10/18/2013

    they were super comfy! I will try and do an outfit post every week or so, is my hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lauren tien10/18/2013

    Thanks, Aubrey! How fun you have the same boots as me! They were my birthday splurge last year. Loooove them and get so many compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lauren tien10/18/2013

    Thanks, friend! I'm so glad you enjoy these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. agodfashionedlife10/18/2013

    You're welcome friend, I always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl!!! so in love with these photos/ that outfit / your beautiful soul! goodness me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lauren tien10/23/2013

    why thank you, elizabeth! you are too sweet

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.