Top//Marshalls Skirt//Nordstrom Rack Bracelet//Thrifted Belt//Mango
Roller Wedges//Anthropologie Sunnies//Steve Madden.
I've been on the fence lately. Fall has clearly made her presence--with the Aspens changing to bright golds and burnt oranges, pumpkin flavored brews popping up all over Denver, Oktoberfest this past weekend, and the inevitable fall to winter chapped lips. Yet, my wardrobe and personal style still holds on to lingerings of summer. I love my boots, sweaters, and cozy socks, but I'm not quite ready. I've been on the fence as summer transitions to autumn, not wanting to part with my maxi dresses, bare legs, sandals, and short sleeves. So I'll hang on for another week or two. I'll milk this warm weather and get a few more days of legs free of tights, toes free of socks, and Vitamin D accessible attire. Am I the only one not fully ready for boots? (Maybe I'm really just not ready for cold days and snow. I'll blame the California in me.)




I haven't pulled out my boots either! I'm enjoying wearing myocs and other sock less shoes. I'm also holding off on scarves. It's a long winter in the northeast ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful! I'm so glad you decided to share. Such a great combination and all great prices! Can't wait to see what's next!
ReplyDeleteawe, thanks!
ReplyDeleteGlad I'm not the only one, Beth! But now I must wear boots, it snowed last night in colorado!
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweet friend! I can't wait to share more style and am so glad you like it too :)
ReplyDelete