1/26/14

The Most Comfortable Shirt Ever


I've found it. I've found the most comfortable shirt to ever grace my sensitive skin. Some might put me in the category of tag-cutter-outer and sock-seam-loather. As a child, I refused to wear jeans until junior high and I cut those seams at the toe out of my socks (oh the holes). Although now, I've learned that there are such a thing as comfortable jeans, and my feet have adjusted to socks, I'm still just as sensitive to clothing. I've always been picky when it comes to how clothes feel on my body, so when I bought this swing tunic at the Anthropologie in the Chelsea neighborhood last week, flattering and pajama-comfort collided--and I did no want to wear anything else. At all. So I didn't. Besides, we got stuck in the city for a day longer do to the snow storm, my packed clothing was already way deep in my suitcase, and I didn't want to unpack (and that totally justifies it ;)). Convenience and comfort won, obviously.


We've only been home since Thursday morning, and I've already found myself in the tunic at work and while running errands. And you know I'm being extremely vulnerable in writing this, confessing to have worn it so much, as you might think I'm a crazy lady (yeah, you counted right, five times). But hey, I just can't get enough. Shouldn't life be like that? Worn in and loved like you can't get enough? If anything, this shirt has been somewhat of a metaphor for life.

The shirt is by Puella, who makes really simple and flattering dresses, too, by the way. You can shop their other super cute and comfortable clothing here (I have my eye on that maxi dress):

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.