Because of the heat, my recent thoughts have been on early morning cool, greek yogurt popsicles, swimming, and fans. Vintage fans to be exact. I may be head over heels for blades, metal, and a hint of rust...
![]() |
| Photo source 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 |
...or possibly smitten for glossy retro and a pop of color. How wonderful is that yellow? (A great place to find vintage fans are flea markets. But, if you do not want to get dirty, and you have some extra allowance, Etsy has some great finds, like the robins egg Lasko fan here and pictured above).
![]() |
| photo source 1 / 2 |
There is a retro fan in brushed nickel online at, wait for it, Wal Mart (I know what you are thinking, how can this be? But, it's true. So if you are in the market and want a brand new fan with that old look to it, this may be the fan for you). I think I will wait for that vintage fan a little longer. And once I find it, it will sit on out tall dresser (like above) and point directly at our bed. Yes, please. The price has to be right for me, but it is tempting to splurge and have cool nights in our room sooner than later. What does the summer heat make you go a little crazy for?






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.