Working from home lately has got me thinking about desk space and my dream set up. My best writing and art come when I have a space to sneak away to. Living in tight quarters as we do right now, a desk space is more of a shared area for Matt and I to both work. Because of that, I want to have our little office space be aesthetically pleasing for both of us. A well balanced mix of masculine and feminine. I'm thinking exposed wood, hints of metal, vintage elements, and of course a few pops of color. I've been hounding Pinterest while thinking of how I would want to transform this area, and make it different (I can't even begin to tell you how non-existant a desk space in our home is right now...a tour on that room to come next week).
There are design elements from each of these photos that I am saving for that day I tackle the desk space-- industrial or reclaimed desk, metal lamp, statement art, natural light, bright textile rug, maps, clean white space, pops of color (like that chartreuse and red!):
Let's just pause and oogle over Jenny's little office space from years ago, and her delightful combo of color in this last photograph. And the natural light just makes it feel so cheerful, don't you think?
What is your desk space (or dream space) like?








i also so adore office spaces!
ReplyDeleteAren't they the best? SO much creativity can come out of a little space!
ReplyDelete