7/1/13

Pillow Case Round Up

West Elm is having their end of the season sale! I swoop in on West Elm sales during summer and winter. Mixed with all our handed down and vintage Christmas items most of my holiday decor is from West Elm's clearance. They know how to throw a good sale. Right now they have 70% off select home furnishings. And, you guys, their pillow cases are a steal! Whenever I'm in a design funk, and need some change up, hand me a new pillow case, and problem solved (CASE and point). Prints and new colors can definitely change a room. And give a girl the feeling of a revamp. These are my favorites over at West Elm, on super sale right now (while supplies last, of course!):

2 // Plaid Sham 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.