7/11/13

Home Video | Happy Weekend!

(Update: The video clip has been fixed ! This time, it won't stop at 23 seconds in, I promise!)

By no means am I a video blogger, but it was my mom's birthday last week, so this little clip is for her. You can enjoy it too, because its almost the weekend. You need an excuse to sit and watch some pound puppies in the snow in the middle of summer- right? Thought so. (Whoa, yes. The quality of this clip, not so great. I have a lot to learn about movie making! That's what you get with impromptu iPhone movie magic. That's why it's called a home video.) Happy weekend! Don't forget to come back later for giveaway excitement!

 
                      
                                              Music // Little Thing Called Love preformed by Misty Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.