7/3/13

Red, white, blue.



My favorite place EVER watching fireworks was July 4th on the beach of South Lake Tahoe. You could see firework shows all around the lake, up close, and off in the distance. Tomorrow we celebrate all that is America. Our freedom. Our rights. Our duty as civilians. I feel proud, do you?

Our plans tomorrow so far are a long lazy morning, a walk around City Park, and afternoon BBQ with friends, and a night enjoying America's pastime: Baseball! It's Dodgers vs. Rockies! And fireworks at Coors Field. (the last time we saw The Dodgers, this happened) What are you up to?

Also, I was told at work today by multiple preschoolers that I look like an American flag in my dress. Yes! My patriotic mission--accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.