9/4/13

Have I Ever Shown You Our Tiny Gallery Wall?


I love seeing the little nooks and crannies of a home. You know, the little corners and areas that aren't usually blogged about or photographed. Its those little spaces that are saved for guests and the passings by of everyday living. And then I realized: I haven't really shared those little spaces on here. So why not? Maybe there is another one of you who loves seeing little nooks and crannies too. First up, the tiniest gallery wall.

Before: This hang and level tool as been my gallery wall companion (and the best $15 dollar tool every DIY kit needs). Talk about some seriously easy picture hanging.
After: A little transitional gallery wall between the master and guest bedrooms. (And because the clustering is only made up of a few frames, I like that they aren't all matchy matchy.)
Travel Update: Today we are driving down to Long Beach! The trip is already going way too fast.   I'm not ready to think that it is half way over. Remember you can see little snippets into our week in California on Instagram (@lauren_tien). I hope you had a refreshing Labor Day weekend--can you believe that summer is over? 

1 comment:

  1. So lovely! Definitely fits the space, well and reflects a cozy feel.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.