Quite a few of you wanted to know what the front and side of this braided do looked like after posting it on Instagram. My hair has gotten super long, so with the heat, braiding it up and off my neck has become a default. I feel like I need to wear a dirndl when my hair is up like this....
How To: I started with a deep part, and french braided the front of my hair all the way from the left to the right, braiding eventually along the nape of my neck and tying off with a hair tie. The hair that was left over on the lower left side of my head, I braided and tied off with a hair tie. Before twisting the braids up, it looked like I had two long braids: one a french braid that swirled around my head and the other a basic braid. I then just twisted and situated both braids intertwined on the back of my head, securing with bobby pins. There's no real science, just pin and secure in a way that looks pleasing to the eye. Happy braiding!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.