It has been a hustle and bustle of wedding prepping, family gathering, and celebrating. Matt's sister Morgan married our new brother-in-law Josh this last night. It. was. a. blast. I cannot wait to share some of the details--like the florals that I got be a part of, as well as the table decor. Here are a few little glimpses of Morgan and Josh's amazing day. I still plan to share some of my blogging favorites this week, so stay tuned, that'll be happening as soon as I have some downtime ;)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(227)
-
▼
September
(20)
- Ampersand Wedding Date Art | DIY
- Reality and Dreamers
- Venturing West (Disclaimer: This One Wanders)
- Meet Anne of Anne the Adventurer
- Floral Arrangements
- Words For Thought, From Francis Chan
- Hey Dad, It's Your Birthday.
- Garden Fresh Basil Pesto
- As We Stood There | Love Yourself Linkup
- The In-Law Relationship | Darling Magazine
- Meet Christina of Tide and Bloom
- Meet | A Blogger Feature {mini-series}
- Drawer Pull Tease
- Rain, Rain, Go Away.
- 09.11.01
- Our Perception in Life's Valleys
- Wedding Week
- Have I Ever Shown You Our Tiny Gallery Wall?
- Two Braids Intertwined
- Teacups Teacups!
-
▼
September
(20)
9/8/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Wow so pretty! Love the necklace, it's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteIsn't it?! The necklace was amazing on the bride.
ReplyDeleteI bet you would have loved to photograph this venue :)
ReplyDelete