You are probably wondering why on earth anyone would need these many teacups--really, ever! I promise I am not a hoarder. And as much as I would love to host a tea party for the masses, that is not the why behind the large quantity of glass teacup purchasing either. These delicate little cups will actually become part of wedding decor in less than a week! My sister in law is doing most everything handmade, and repurposed, hence the basket and box loads of teacups.

Lucky for me, and for the sake of time and efficiency, the three thrift stores I stopped in last week had quite the teacup selection. Goodwill sold about 40 cups at 25 cents each. Such a deal! I've been helping scour shelves for teacups while Morgan is super busy with other wedding prep. I love that her excitement for the frugal and the thrifted will stay true to her style even on their wedding day. And I love that it was so easy to thrift these and get beautiful teacups at a bargain!
They're so pretty when you look at each teacup individually, away from the bunch--don't you think? And had I not specifically been looking for glass teacups, I may have entirely over looked these sitting on the shelves. Such is thrifting. I can't wait to see how they look as part of Morgan & Josh's wedding decor.




cool! such variety of design...pretty! <3
ReplyDelete