4/20/13

Amanda's Favorite Cheeseball

Over the past few years, when I've helped my mom prep for a get together, I've been put in charge of making the cheese ball. What gathering is complete without one, right? I thought you might enjoy this recipe for your spring hostessing. It has been a staple party favorite in my family for years and years, and is the easiest thing to make. Its amazing to watch how everyone gathers around the simplest of foods, this cheese ball has serious mouth watering capabilities and draws people back for more and more and more. My friend Amanda has been nudging me for awhile to get this recipe to her--here it is! (Disclaimer: you may want to eat the entire ball...)

photo via tasty blog

Ingredients
2 large packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 package "Ranch Style" dressing mix (pt. size)
1 teaspoon chives
1 teaspoon garlic powder
chopped nuts

Combine cream cheese, dressing mix, chives, and garlic powder. Roll into a ball with your hands and then roll in chopped nuts. Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.