4/26/13

Bloom


Potted plants and gardens sprouting up around the city, in between snowfalls, are a constant reminder to bloom where I am planted. The weekend is going to be sunny and bright, and hopefully we have seen the last of snow! I have a few gardening projects I want to tackle, along with repurposing the two tiered dresser we got at Goodwill last year--its time to get started on a long list of projects that have been building up all winter. In the spirit of planting and blooming, here are a few favorites in the soil and petal department:

Terrarium Tutorial for your cacti and succulent endevours.

Darling Magazine's on how to make a Spring bouquet.

Loving this turning triangles terrarium and this house terrarium at Urban Outfitters.

A springtime (photographic) tutorial: Floral Collage

Pretty lace flower pots .

Really wanting to make a version of these geometric concrete planters on lgn.

And these May baskets (darling, right?) on Going Home to Roost.

image made by be

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.