When embarking upon any coastal travels south of the border, visions of warm sand, sun-kissed skin, and melodies of dancing waves linger as swimsuits are packed and sunscreen applied. It is said,“The cure for anything is saltwater—sweat, tears, or the sea” -Isak Dinesen. Perhaps that is why Playa del Carmen offers a sense of restoration for its travelers. With sea bound exploration, Playa’s Caribbean ocean provides solace, reflection, and a place for discovery...continue reading.
Just what is it about the sand and the sea that soothes the soul just so? One of my all time favorite Mexico destinations has the best combination of coastal leisure and adventure. You can read my latest travel article over at Darling Magazine Online for a bit of a glimpse into this lovely fishing town. It is actually where Matt and I honeymooned!
Oh the colors! I have a serious love for the brightly painted buildings--to be so brave with a palette! (And how can I not mention the random abandoned ponies and horses we discovered while motor-scooting around nearby Cozumel). Curious to read more of what I've been contributing over at Darling? You can catch up by scrolling through posts--over here.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.