8/30/13

And we're off!

This morning is a whirlwind of last minute packing, finishing up some work, and a long run before two days in the car. We are hitting the road before noon today and will be camping in our little two man tent in Utah tonight. Tomorrow night we arrive in California. I am just so ready to see family and be back in my hometown for a few days. And then its wedding festivities! Over the next few weeks you'll see a few snippets from our trip, as well as a handful of features where I get to introduce you to a few of my favorite writers and bloggers. Be sure to check back often, and you are more than welcome to say hello to me via Instagram @lauren_tien (which is where the majority of any of my "plugging in" will be).
These photos were taken in May 2012 on our move out to Denver. Clearly, someone has no problem making herself comfortable. This is sure to happen again in t-minus 3 hours. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.