4/3/13

8 Looks from spring weekending

I love clothes. Maybe too much. And now that the winter layers are coming off (yay, spring!) I have a new found liking for my wardrobe again. I've never meant for this blog to be fashion focused, but I do mean to share little bits of lovely here and there--and that includes fashion in my book. And truly, I think the way I dress somewhat parallels my taste for home design and other of life's aesthetics. Its all relative. I thought it might be fun to post a few of the outfits I've worn (and remembered to snap a photo of) ever now and again. These looks are a from the beginning of spring with some April showers. What have been your go to looks for spring weekending? 


1 Weekender  // 2 "Arizona" // 3 Peplum girls night out // 4 Lace and Boots // 5 Midweek lunch date // 6 Girls Night II // 7 Downtown // 8 Rainy day errands

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. Love your stripes! I've been on the hunt for stripes that work with my preggo belly :) I'm also hoping spring arrives soon...it's only been in the 50s a few times and I am so ready to trade my boots in for flats!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.