6/17/13

Darling Magazine | Issue No. 4

Darling Magazine made a trip to Sayulita, sat poolisde amidst humidity, and graced our communial area for the majority of our stay this past week. Even a few of our guy friends picked up the Spring Issue and remarked words such as "I wish they made a magazine like this for guys!" while reading parts out loud for the group to hear. 

You can still pre-order the Summer Issue of Darling Magazine, and by doing so, get a free digital copy  with your purchase. With bridal showers, birthdays, and vacations on the horizon, stocking up on a few copies isn't a bad idea ;) Even Anthropologie has caught on that this magazine needs to be in the hands of all women (congrats, Darling!)




I have been rereading articles from Issue No. 1 & No. 2. How rich the words and refreshing the articles bound within its book like pages. I seriously cannot wait for this summer's print copy to be delivered to my doorstep. 
If you want to spread the word about Darling's Summer Print Issue available for pre-order, here are a few images for you to use on your blog, social media, & elsewhere provided by Darling Magazine and Thoughts By Natalie:


       250 x 250                                                 200 x 200



3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks for sharing about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren tien6/17/2013

    Yay! of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makenzie Dale9/02/2013

    Hello!!! I am on a desperate hunt for issue no. 1. Do you know of anywhere I can find/beg to purchase one?! Thank you. My email is makenzie.dale@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.