6/7/13

Poppies & Happenings Lately


I love running through my neighborhood this time of year. Everything is green and blooming! And these poppies took my breath away as I ran past them on an afternoon run this week.

This weekend we are tying up loose ends and prepping to leave for Mexico. Our college friends are finally tying the knot, and are having a destination wedding! The first few days of the trip will just be Matt and me in Puerto Vallarta. But the second half, we are staying in a house with a group of our closest friends (who many I have not seen since we moved to Colorado), and celebrating the soon to be newlyweds! As you can imagine, we are beyond excited. 

Here is a little recap of some of the happenings here at Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up lately:

// I am still just smitten with terrariums and succulents in this round-up.

// Graduations inspire questions, important ones, like am I listening to my inner voice & am I taking risks to reach my dreams?

// Target does it again with J.Crew like button ups, and this cute seahorse print for summer.

// Our minty fresh little bathroom.

// I opened up and shared about anxiety this week.

// Lace is so feminine, both in fashion and home design, and here is how I'm loving it.

// I'm considering a trip to Ikea when we get back (lots of projects I've been dreaming up!), and I always seem to return with pillows in hand.

// Summer beauty is best when keeping it natural and low maintenance in the style department--inspired by Thoughts by Natalie.

// I need to make cushions for our wire chairs and have been narrowing down fabric choices (and would love to score a Peruvian textile that I could make into pillow cases).


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.