6/24/13

Patriotic Romper Style

Last week my friend Natalie shared her Shorts Story as part of The Love Yourself Linkup. I could totally relate to Natalie's shorts sentiments. Something Natalie wrote really stood out, especially so as we women try on outfit after outfit and spend many a battle in fitting rooms across America: "clothing is meant to fit me—not the other way around."

Very soon after Natalie's article, she posted a darling photograph of herself in the cutest romper from LOFT on her Instagram. In her quest to find summer shorts, she found a love for rompers! Being a lover of the style myself, I could't help but feel a bit inspired to dig out my rompers just in time for the official start of summer. 


I have been eyeing these two rompers from The Gap for awhile now--I think either one would be just perfect for the 4th of July, but also tame enough to be worn after celebrating stars, stripes, and our country's freedom. (Natalie has a great little round up of non patriotic rompers over at Thoughts By Natalie--they are all very worthy of your browsing.)



LOFT / Natalie's Black Pleated Romper
Urban Outfitters / My Romper (old, similar here & here)
The Gap / Red, White, & Blue Floral
The Gap / Indigo Stars Romper

What about you? Romper lover or on the fence? 

1 comment:

  1. lauren tien6/24/2013

    thanks, Natalie! the back is why I like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.