6/22/13

How Does My Garden Grow?

Since venturing into gardening in the city, and writing my first gardening post, green has sprouted and veggies are appearing in that little garden of ours. If only I had a growth chart for the tomato and pepper varieties. Jack and the Bean Stock brings on a whole new meaning--they are growing like crazy! It has been a decently hot and dry week, which brings out a whole new sense of care and tenderness towards this little garden of mine. First thing when I wake up, I go outside and water. It has become a ritual, and even Shelby loves to come out front and lay in the shade by the garden, watching for squirrels, before the sun steals the cool air away. 






Although not much has happened beside watering and growth so far, I will be updating you on how my garden is growing and hopefully (fingers crossed) the deliciousness of the veggies and herbs that we use in the kitchen. This garden really does fall in the "ultimate diy" category, so I'd love to share my gardening stories with you along the way ;) Another garden you might enjoy some DIY inspiration from is this one by my friend Vanessa. How about you, any gardeners or urban farmers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.