Those of you on Instagram with me: remember a few weeks ago when I was swooning over this red and gold necklace at Anthropologie? My friend Melanie commented that I could totally make one like it. And I'm completely up for the challenge! I have a few ideas, and hopefully can get the materials in time for our road-trip to California which we will be venturing out on this Friday. What do you think, doable or out of my league? ;)
I am a little bit in whirlwind mode right now, and wanted to let you know there may not be a post here every single day, but at least every few days while we are driving back west and spending time in California leading up to Morgan and Josh's wedding. It goes without saying that our trip will be thoroughly documented on Instagram, so you can follow me there (@lauren_tien). And there will most likely be some hilarious moments of trying to cram ourselves and Shelby (our lab/shepherd mix) into our two man tent as we camp along the way. Also some beautiful behind the scenes snippets of wedding prepping!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.