8/2/13

Little Black Dress Shopping

Do you have a go to black dress? The one that you wear whenever an event calls for simple, classic, and polished? A black dress that can be worn for any occasion? I am in the market for one, and have yet to go to any stores, visit fitting rooms, or do online shopping. So far, Pinterest has been my outlet for window shopping of sorts, getting ideas for the black dress I am drawn to. My sister-in-law and soon to be brother-in-law are tying the knot in Septemeber, and I need a black dress to wear for the wedding day. Below are a few styles that I really like.

(black dress shopping after the jump!)

I love that Morgan is having the bridal party and family members wear blacks and greys, and giving everyone the choice to find what is right for their body shape and personal style. I would be so happy to find a black dress that I can incorporate into my wardrobe as the "go to" dress for any occasion (cost per wear, that's what I'm thinking). Do you have your eye on any black numbers I should know about? 

I found a few dresses from ASOS that I like herehere, and here. You can also window shop with me on my Pinterest Board dedicated to dresses! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts.